You're A Hero! You live to save the world! You are honest, true, and always victorious! You may not always get the girls/boys, but all you really want to do is battle the bad guys.
Think it has something to do with picking a sword... I think I am going to mess with the results. Yep, when I went back and picked car I got this:
You're A Bishounen (Attractive Young Male)! You hunk, you. All the girls want your body! You have a cool car, and a way with words. You know exactly how to get what you want.
You're An Intellectual! You can always be found reading or on the computer. People always come to you when they need information. You don't really care about love at this point, your only goal is to improve your mind. After all, knowledge is power!
Okay, I guess I am an intellectual bishounen hero. *snickers* Not with these wide hips!
Better Today
Feel much better today. Think it came about because of the barometric pressure, which likes to play squeeze-box with my head occasionally. It has been raining or attempting to rain all week. Love the weather but it can wreck havoc on my head.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*